Monday, 22 August 2011

Back with Dior "Collection"

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a great week and are happy and healthy. 

I am back from a week's vacation after a fantastic stay with parents in a home where I was brought up and had spent my entire childhood till my graduation. Happen to meet a few friends from school to graduation and lot of stuff to eat prepared my mom. My mom has a very big garden and there were some lovely flowers blossoming and there was this playground covered with lush green grass just in front of my parent's home. Here are some pictures from my mom's garden, that are very refreshing to me: 


Now, on to the product that I want to share with you all is a beautiful bright red-pink lipstick from Christian Dior's, Dior Addict Range. Like all other Dior Addict lipsticks, this one also has a great staying power and very shiny and glossy. The shade is great for parties & night outs, etc. Here are some pictures and FOTD using this beauty. 

w/o flash
w/o flash
with flash




Products Used:
Face:
  • Eve Pearl Salmn Concealer in "Dark"
  • MUFE HD Foudation # 123
  • MAC Blush in Ambering Rose
  • Dior Skin Shimmer Star in # 02 Amber Diamond (as cheek bone highlighter) 
Eyes: (MAC Eyeshadows)
  • PP in Painterly (Base)
  • Woodwinked (Lid)
  • Bronze (Crease)
  • Smut (Outer V & smudged under lower lash line)
  • UD 24/7 in Zero (water lines)
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (upper lash line)
  • Estee Lauder lash lengthening mascara 
Lips:

  • Dior Addict High Shine lipstick # 865 "Collection" 

3 comments:

  1. 865 looks sexy Eesha..and yur mom garden is amazing and looks more like a farm house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anamika...I will definitely convey your compliments to my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog..they do allow photography, not during take off and landing.
    so where did u go? nice pics. even my mom used to have a biiig garden.
    and ofcourse..nice make up..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always exciting and inspiring.

However, a humble request. Please ensure that your comments are someway related to the post, not derogatory or disrespectful by any means and hurt any one's sentiments. When I say this, I do not mean that I will not accept positive criticism which will help me improve content of the blog.

If you are commenting and appreciating, I have right to know you. So, please do not comment as 'anonymous'. Anonymous comments will be deleted and be reported as spam.

Thanks for stopping by and do stay around. Your comments mean a lot to me.... xoxo