Hope you all had a great weekend!
Quite sometime that I blogged, reason being another hectic week at work. Weekend was quite relaxing with around 10 hours of sleep and some cooking and some grocery shopping. Today I am feeling very fresh after a relaxing weekend!
Let's get on to the look. I used MAC's e/s in Amber Lights which is a peachy-gold e/s and MAC e/s in Trax which is eggplant purple with golden shimmer.
- Eve Pearl's Salamon Concealer "Dark"
- Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation # O60
- MAC MSF in Medium-Dark
- Stilla's blusher in Eclectic
- MAC PP in Painterly (all over as base)
- MAC e/s in Amber Lights (All over the lid)
- MAC e/s in Trax (Crease & Outer V)
- MAC e/s Naked Lunc (Brow highlight)
- UD 24/7 in Rockstar (Smudged under the lower lash line)
- MAC e/c in Signed Sealed or any other dark purple matte e/s(smudged over Rockstar)
- MAC fluid line in Blacktrack (upper lash line)
- UD 24/7 in Zero (Water lines)
- Revlon CB Lipstick in Blush
- Faces lipgloss in Bare Pink
Hope you all liked the look xoxo
Have a great week ahead!