Sunday, 18 September 2011

MAC Mineralized blush "Gentle" - Pictures, Swatches, Review & FOTD

Hey Guys

MAC Mineralized blush in 'Gentle' is a Raspberry-mauvish-pink shade with golden pearl shimmer, which is not at all OTT but gives a nice rosey sheen/ glow to cheeks. Color pay-off and pigmentation is just awesome. But, be careful! You can easily overdo and look like a clown. I use duo fiber stippling brush, swirl it in the blush, tap off the access on the back of your hand and then apply on your cheeks. This is one shade which can be worn by any one, age & color no bar! 

Below are some pictures, swatches & me wearing this blush:







w/o flash
W/o flash
With Flash
Hope the pictures and swatches were helpful to you guys. 

Hope you all are having a great weekend and happy Sunday! 

Love 
Eesha

13 comments:

  1. i am yet to use a mac mineralize blush..it looks so pretty in the pan..i loved it on you Eesha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anamika: Thank you dear. Do try these blushes, they are just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks deep in the pan but so natural on u.... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anks: Thank you so much and I am so glad that you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Drama & Make-up: Do try it! I am sure, you will love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to try min. blushes ...
    the color is very pretty on you and in pan also it looks beautiful

    they are good for oily skin as well ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Rashmi. Your comments mean a lot to me. :)
    I have an extremely oily skin Rashmi and I don't see any break-outs or acne because of these blush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantabulous blush! I have been using it for seasons......and trust me its just the right raspberry pink blush u need in ur stash.

    TIP: - if u cant choose a blush close ur eyes and GO for "Gentle'.....I was so so so happy to see u at the store dat day...
    Do come in for makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neeraj: Yeah, it was really nice to meet you that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. m sooooooooooo in luv with this...i want this too! Man! u guys r giving me MAC mania tday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always exciting and inspiring.

However, a humble request. Please ensure that your comments are someway related to the post, not derogatory or disrespectful by any means and hurt any one's sentiments. When I say this, I do not mean that I will not accept positive criticism which will help me improve content of the blog.

If you are commenting and appreciating, I have right to know you. So, please do not comment as 'anonymous'. Anonymous comments will be deleted and be reported as spam.

Thanks for stopping by and do stay around. Your comments mean a lot to me.... xoxo