Friday, 2 September 2011

MAC Mineralized blush "Warm Soul" - Preview & Pictures

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well and are happy and healthy.

Mineralized Blush 
Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Color builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with luminous, pearlized shimmer. 

Shade Description
Mid tone beige with gold pearl

My Views
Lovely, lovely, lovely product for a sexy glowing cheeks. I don't know why I haven't yet tried mineralized blushes. They are very nicely pigmented and can give sheer to heavy color pay-off depending on the application. Comes in 9 different shades from beige, raspberry pink to burgundy red shades - Pressed Amber, Dainty, Gentle, Warm Soul, Love Thing, Gleeful, Feeling Flush, Warmth of Coral, Love Joy (I own those in bold fonts)

Below are some pics of Warm Soul: 







Have you tried mineralized blushed from MAC and which one, do let me know in the comments below.


Have a great weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Eesha

    How different ar mineralised blushes from regular ones? What are these priced at?

    Regards

    Roopa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed you. Please follow me too. Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roopa, MAC powder blushes are prized at 1150/- whereas mineralized blushes are prized at around 1250/-. Mineralized blushes are made from baked from minerals and most of them are shimmery? The rest of chemistry of mineral make-up can be googled. :)

    Hi Cami, Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it will make a good high lighter. I think I want to get Gleeful, I dont have a mineralize blush from MAC yet. Can't wait for a FOTD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ AOVY: Yeah, also when you just want a nice glow on your cheeks w/o any color this one will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always exciting and inspiring.

However, a humble request. Please ensure that your comments are someway related to the post, not derogatory or disrespectful by any means and hurt any one's sentiments. When I say this, I do not mean that I will not accept positive criticism which will help me improve content of the blog.

If you are commenting and appreciating, I have right to know you. So, please do not comment as 'anonymous'. Anonymous comments will be deleted and be reported as spam.

Thanks for stopping by and do stay around. Your comments mean a lot to me.... xoxo