Hope you are having a great week!
Here's the look which I sported over the weekend and I feel it's quite dramatic and festive because of lot of chunky (yeah I would call it chunky because it was all over my face) sparkle on the lids. I really liked how it turned out (pictures are probably not doing justice, as they were taken at night) so sharing with you all.
So, let's get started with the look.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer "Dark"
- MAC Select Cover up Concealer for blemishes
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- MAC Blot Poweder in the T Zone
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle
- Guerlain Matte Terracotta bronzer #20 to contour
Eyes: (Step wise)
- Step 1: Prime your eyes with your favorite primer. I have used MAC PP in Painterly.
- Step 2: Apply MAC PP in Reubensque as shown below:
- Step 3: Apply MAC e/s in Fig 1 forming a V as shown below:
- Step 4: Intensify the Outer V using any matte dark purple and trace it along the lower lash line. I have used MAC e/s in Signed Sealed. Also, apply brow highlight (I have applied UD Virgin from the Naked Palette)
- Step 5: Apply MAC Pigment in Copper Sparkle over the Reubensque PP.
- Step 6: Apply black eye liner in the water lines. Apply Black gel/ liquid eyeliner over the upper lash line and black mascara on upper / lower lashes. And this completes the eyes.