Friday, 7 March 2014

Review: Dior Vernis Extreme Wear Nail Lacquer in Beige Safari #319

Hey Guys 

Hope you all are happy and healthy. 

I was on a hunt for a natural and nudish nail polish and when I was at the Dior counter recently I couldn't resist myself from picking this lovely shade. Beige Safari is a lovely beige with a slight hint of pink. It's a very natural shade that is appropriate for just about any season and any occasion. 

Unlike my other Dior nail polishes, the color payoff of this shade is slightly on sheerer side. I applied 3 thin coats for a full color intensity. But, the formula is very much the same as others, as it glided smoothly on the bed of my nail without tugging of dragging and gave shiny and smooth finish without looking streaky. 

Like my other Dior polishes this also stays for about a week on my nails with minor tip wear, with Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat. 

Price: INR 1650/- for 10 ml of product. 

Overall, Beige Safari is a lovely nude and natural shade which is appropriate for work, western weddings and just about any occasion and season. Slightly on sheerer side, Beige Safari doesn't tug or drag and gives a smooth and shiny finish. 

Some pictures and swatches of Dior Vernis Extreme Wear Nail Lacquer in Beige Safari #319: 










I hope you all found the review helpful and liked this nude shade from Dior, which is like a staple to me! 

As my husband is home early today, I am going to watch a movie. What are your plans tonight? 

Have a lovely weekend. 

Lots of Love







P.S.: 

4 comments:

  1. OMG I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this color! It's such a classy neutral..love it on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radhika .... Yeah... it's very classy!

      Delete
  2. its a superrrrr decent shade......Lovely pictures Eesha. Happy Women's Day to all wonderful women out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shraddha... thanks a ton. Happy Women's Day to you too xoxo

      Delete

Your comments are always exciting and inspiring.

However, a humble request. Please ensure that your comments are someway related to the post, not derogatory or disrespectful by any means and hurt any one's sentiments. When I say this, I do not mean that I will not accept positive criticism which will help me improve content of the blog.

If you are commenting and appreciating, I have right to know you. So, please do not comment as 'anonymous'. Anonymous comments will be deleted and be reported as spam.

Thanks for stopping by and do stay around. Your comments mean a lot to me.... xoxo