Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Review: MAC Dazzleglass in 'Funtabulous'

Hello Everyone, 

Hope you all are happy and healthy. 

It seems forever I posted last! Last month has been a real roller coaster for me and my family. Anyways, I am well composed now and back to self. 

March is here, which means Spring has officially arrived and Summers are just round the corner. MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous is perfect to jazz your Spring/ Summer up, which is described as Purple with Violet Pearl. Funtabulous immediately pop the lips up with an amazing shine and light reflecting pearl particles. I prefer using it on top of a lipstick, rather than on its own, as it is mostly transparent and doesn't do anything to hide pigmentation of my lips, in fact it  enhances the darkness of my lips. 

Here are a few pictures and swatches of the 'Funtabulous' Dazzleglass: 








Funtabulous worn on it's own
MAC Show Orchid Lipstick
MAC Show Orchid with Funtabulous Dazzleglass
I hope you all liked the 'Funtabulous' Dazzleglass and found the review helpful.

Lots of Love





P.S.: 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely shade dear. Awesome lippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever products you pick up..i fall in love with that..you have become the trendsetter atleast in my eyes eesha ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bidisha... thanks a ton... you are too generous to say this, there many great girls out there! Thanks a ton, again xoxo

      Delete
  3. i am in <3 with purples! its a gorgeous shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Parita ... yeah, purples are in these days!

      Delete
  4. Lovelyyyy pics eesha :) absolute fav of mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rashmii... xoxo

      Delete
  5. looking gorgeous …. the color is looking so tempting in tube and on u also ofcourse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shraddha... yeah, this is definitely a pretty color, very dazzling ;-)

      Delete
  6. It looks Glam ! .. I wont be able to flaunt it all alone but when topped on Show Orchid - It looks Divine ;)
    Beautiful lip swatches Sweets :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... the purple in it makes it difficult for me to wear it on its own as it accentuates the darkness of my lips, but, when paired with a lipstick, it's like dazzling... :p

      Delete
  7. Its a lovely shade!
    Great review hun <3

    FashHunny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always exciting and inspiring.

However, a humble request. Please ensure that your comments are someway related to the post, not derogatory or disrespectful by any means and hurt any one's sentiments. When I say this, I do not mean that I will not accept positive criticism which will help me improve content of the blog.

If you are commenting and appreciating, I have right to know you. So, please do not comment as 'anonymous'. Anonymous comments will be deleted and be reported as spam.

Thanks for stopping by and do stay around. Your comments mean a lot to me.... xoxo