Friday, 8 August 2014

Review: MAC Lipstick in Syrup

Hey Guys, 

Hope you all are happy and healthy.

I went to M.A.C. store recently to take advantage of back to M.A.C. program. I was planning to get Shy Girl but it was not in stock in of the stores. So, I settled down with Syrup, oh well not a chocolate or strawberry syrup, but a lipstick that I am talking about here. 

MAC Syrup is described as cloudy pink, which is a cool toned pinkish mauve. Syrup could be a great staple in your stash for days when you don't want to look too made up but yet sophisticated. Luster finish makes it a lot more comfortable to wear and is definitely moisturizing. Luster finish lipsticks usually last on me for about 3-4 hours and when paired with M.A.C. lip liner in Dervish, it lasts pretty longer. Though, Syrup is a  from the family cool toned of colors, I feel it would look lovely on a wide range of skin tones. M.A.C. have increased their product pricing in India and their lipsticks now cost INR 990/-, so, I feel lucky!. 

Overall, I feel Syrup is a lovely pinkish mauve for relaxed days which would look good on just about every skin tone. Not a must have, but, a nice shade to have in stash. 






Have you taken advantage of back to M.A.C. recycling program recently?

Have a lovely weekend.

Lots of Love






P.S.: 

2 comments:

  1. lovelyyy makeup all over Eesha :) the lipstick is beautiful on you dear :D :D
    the old pricing was 1190/- and now its 1450/- ... can you imagineeee :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color and you look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always exciting and inspiring.

However, a humble request. Please ensure that your comments are someway related to the post, not derogatory or disrespectful by any means and hurt any one's sentiments. When I say this, I do not mean that I will not accept positive criticism which will help me improve content of the blog.

If you are commenting and appreciating, I have right to know you. So, please do not comment as 'anonymous'. Anonymous comments will be deleted and be reported as spam.

Thanks for stopping by and do stay around. Your comments mean a lot to me.... xoxo